GYNELAST® is based massage cream Haberlea rhodopensis, Vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Prevents stretch marks: from the 4th month, massage the skin of the breasts, belly and thighs
- Prevents perineal lesions: from 32 weeks, daily massage the perineum
- Massage cream based Haberlea rhodopensis, Vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- The various emollients and softeners present in the GYNELAST® formula will allow to soften the skin to resist stretching.
- The Haberlea rhodopensis extract, Vitamin E and N-acetylcysteine contain molecules in strong antioxidant that protect the dermal proteins (elastic fibers) and will improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Effectiveness proven by clinical test: 8 out of 10 women enjoyed effective GYNELAST® to improve the elasticity of the skin of the breasts, abdomen, thighs and intimate area (test on 20 women for 21 days).
- Paraben free
- Tested under gynecological control
Usage tips :
For prevention of injuries related to stress during childbirth: make a gentle massage on the perineum area once a day from the 32nd week of pregnancy according to the manual inside the box.
For the prevention of stretch marks: apply a nut GYNELAST® on the skin of the breasts, belly and thighs several times a day from the fourth month of pregnancy.
- External use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Carefully read the instructions before use
Aqua, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, paraffinum liquidum, PEG-100 stearate, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, PEG-8 beeswax, trilaureth-4 phosphate, acetyl cysteine, tocopherol, Haberlea rhodopensis leaf extract, benzyl alcohol, disodium phosphate, C13 14 isoparaffin, phenethyl alcohol, xanthan gum, petrolatum, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, chlorphenesin, laureth-7, dehydroacetic acid.
ACL Code (150ml): 2950326
ACL Code (15ml): 2950332